This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ae2guillaume 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

stores not display and shortcode not work

• hi,
    I am using WordPress 6.5.3 and PHP 8.1.
    I encounter 2 problems with the plugin:

– The first problem, the [SUPER-STORE-FINDER] shortcode does not work. This shortcode is displayed in plain text and does not load the map.

But the strangest thing is that by trying several manipulations, if I put
    [SUPER-STORE-FINDER]
    followed by the php function:

<?php
    if (function_exists(‘ssf_wp_template’)) {print ssf_wp_template(‘[SUPER-STORE-FINDER]’);}
    ?>

the map is displayed with the search. While keeping the previous shortcode in plain text. But I have to enter the shortcode and the php on the same page for it to work. One doesn’t work without the other. I used a simple WordPress theme to test and found the same.

– The second problem, my stores are not displayed on the map. When I create a store and put the address, I have the location which is automatically identified on the map. Likewise, I have my search for a place that works on the map. So my APIs work (I followed the tutorial to know what to activate on Google API). But my stores don’t appear.
    Also, I set the default country in the plugin but it always leaves me in New York.

If you have any ideas please. Thanks!
    p.s: I could provide you with admin and ftp access if necessary, but I do not have “discrete” fields in the forms.

best regards.

Alex
    StaffUser Level

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out, for support, if you’re facing an issue, kindly provide below details via the contact form here https://codecanyon.net/user/highwarden and we can open a ticket to get our tech team to have a closer look

1) url of store locator
    2) link to screenshot / description of the issue
    3) temporary WP admin access
    4) temporary FTP access
    5) purchase code with active support

Cheers,
    Alex

hi;
    Thank you for your feedback, message sent.

Best regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.