This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 3 years, 3 months ago.

Show Variation Swatches on Archive and Products page not working

• Hello,

I tried to enable the option to display the attributes on the products page, it’s not working. I have it in the product detail page working fine and we wanted to enable it on the catalog product page.

I also added the snippet provided as an alternative, but still not working.

Any idea what could be the issue?

Thank you!
    Ramy

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi Ramy,

Thank you for you inquiry and providing the details, if you set show on Archive page as per knowledge base article here, it should work.

If it’s not working, try to disable the WP Theme (use default theme) and all plugins, and refresh the page to test the functionality. Then enable back the WP Theme / plugins and check to see if there’s any conflict with any of them. The off-the-shelf plugin is compatible with native WooCommerce. If your WP Theme / plugins have customized functionality and causing the conflict, you may need to consult the respective authors for assistance.

If you’re unable to use the plugin or not compatible with your site, you can request for a refund via this link here https://support.envato.com

Cheers,
    Sofia

The topic ‘Show Variation Swatches on Archive and Products page not working’ is closed to new replies.