This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 8 years, 1 month ago.

iOS and Android app customization for Super Store Finder

• Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

iOS and Android app customization for Super Store Finder

Reach out to your customers with mobile iOS and Android apps downloadable using the most popular devices iPhone and also Android and maybe soon the Apple Watch.

Get the extra advantage by owning a mobile apps downloadable by millions of users world wide via AppStore and PlayStore, they’re able to view nearby stores, all stores, browse through your products, interact by adding comment and rate your products and many more.

Candy
    User Level

Will the mobile apps be integrated with the web store locator?

Sofia Moss

Yes, it will be integrating with the web store locator and sharing the same database. Users will have seamless experience on the web as well as on their mobile phones.

Rated one or more Super Store Finder products

Hi!
    I have already purchased the super store finder, I got both the wordpress version and another one as well
    I’d like to know how much does this customization will cost?

Sofia Moss

Hi Roalm,

Thank you for your inquiry, you can submit your full requirements in brief detail via profile page here http://codecanyon.net/user/highwarden and we should be able to send you a quote.

Cheers,
    Sofia

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.