This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years ago.

Distance in Store results

• Hi There,

It seems a useful feature has been removed from the Mega Locator theme that is in the stand alone version. Showing the distance in the store results from the address that was searched.
    Is there a way to add this in the Mega Locator theme?Sample of distance in results

It might also help you to know that I am using the cluster add on too

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Thanks for your great feedback, we’ll forward this to our devs team so they can have a closer look.

Cheers,
    Sofia

Hi Sofia,

Thanks for your response. Is there a perhaps a quick work around that you can provide? I need to incorporate this into my project quite urgently.

Thanks

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Our devs team have released the latest code with the distance at the result list which you can download at Codecanyon. If you’re using marker clusterer add-on, you can download the latest code and patch it as well.

Cheers,
    Sofia

Excellent! Just patched the files and it worked perfectly. Thanks so much for implementing my suggestion into the code and for doing it so quickly. Great plugin. Great service!

The topic ‘Distance in Store results’ is closed to new replies.