This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 3 years, 10 months ago.

Adding Geo Location

• Good Morning, I run Super Store Finder on a SSL host and have a registered google API key. I need my visitor to geo locate their position, so far I have a field to search the starting location and the default initial location set in the configuration page. Unfortunately when I select “Geo IP turned on”, the map goes totally blank and there are no more shops to show. Everithing work well when I set the Geo IP option off. How can I solve this problem?

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry, if you’re using the standalone version with default theme, it could be that the geo location is working but there are no stores available within your default distance radius setting.

You can refer to this knowledge base article on how to change the default distance radius settings here.

Also, try to press f12 to see if there’s any errors appearing in your browser console related to Google Maps API key.

If you’re facing an issue, you can provide below details via the contact form here https://codecanyon.net/user/highwarden and we can open a ticket to get our tech team to have a closer look

1) url of store locator
    2) link to screenshot / description of the issue
    3) temporary WP admin access
    4) temporary FTP access
    5) purchase code with active support

Cheers,
    Sofia

Tagged: 

The topic ‘Adding Geo Location’ is closed to new replies.