This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Alex Alex 4 years, 9 months ago.

stuck loading, won’t load.

• Hello, I have installed and configured your plugin according to your support docs on my staging site wdna.grapetest.ca/store-locations and I get the common error 404 for this link;

** Link Removed **

Your other posts say to send this link to your host and have them unblock it but hostgator has been unhelpful thus far. Can you please elaborate on how to unblock a URL? I am using WHM/Cpanel and I can whitelist an IP but not a URL. I would prefer to handle this myself but I cannot find any support docs on how to unblock a link from WHM or Cpanel.

I have submitted my WP-admin and FTP credentials through your codecanyon contact form as you suggested other users to do.

Alex
    StaffUser Level

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry, upon inspection, we’ve checked that both the store locator and xml page is loading. However, your stores could be not published or the lat/long values are 0,0. Kindly check your store list.

If you’re having trouble to import and geocode, ensure that you create a Geocoding key and follow the troubleshooting guide available in this knowledge base article here.

Cheers,
    Alex

The topic ‘stuck loading, won’t load.’ is closed to new replies.