This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 2 years, 11 months ago.

The colors of the laces and the colors of the shoe variants as a picture

• If I have the color of the laces, e.g. black as the color hexa, I cannot name the photo the same for the color of the shoes black. A message pops up that such a color variant “black” already exists, although it is in a different group of variants.

In addition, such a problem may occur in a situation where each shoe model will have a different photo and it will be called black, white, pink, etc. From what I can see, it saves a photo for the color in the attributes and it is not possible to add another image with the name for another shoe black in color.

It should work so that as in the product card I add variants and choose a photo, it does not save them in the group of variants and I can make many models of shoes with different photos with the name black, white, brown, etc.

I am sending a link to the photo, because it has not been loaded above.

https://ibb.co/W2qqNth

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out, unfortunately this is current limitation when adding new variations directly in add/edit product page in WooCommerce. We’ve forwarded this info for our devs team to check and update for solutions in the near future. For now, you should be able to add the same color name but in different group via WP Admin > Products > Attributes and configuring terms directly on this page.

Cheers,
    Sofia

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Our devs team have checked and it appears to be a minor bug and they have fixed this issue, you can perform an upgrade by referring to the upgrade instructions here. Once upgraded, you can clear browser cache and refresh the page which should resolve the issue.

Cheers,
    Sofia

Tagged: 

The topic ‘The colors of the laces and the colors of the shoe variants as a picture’ is closed to new replies.