This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 7 years, 2 months ago.

Presale question

• User Level

Hi guys,

I’m looking for an advanced Store Locator with some specific features, and I’m not sure if your product have such features:

1. When Geolocating, is it possible to show distance from your position in kms?
    1.1. And if yes, could the distance be shown in the store list below the map?
    2. Is it possible to add another contact form to a store – ex. Ninja Forms or Gravity Forms? Or is it possible to make advanced contact forms with your product, so that people are able to send an application or asking a store about lost items?
    3. Is it possible to show the store-list in another list-format, than the one in the demo? like this (our website and current solution): http://sostrenegrene.com/stores/
    4. Can you send me or show me a CSV-file with “many” opening hours per store?

Best regards

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry, let me answer your queries as below

1. Yes, this is possible using Distance Radius Add-on
    1.1 Yes, the distance is shown at the result list
    2. There’s built in form readily available in the core plugin
    3. There’s only grid format at this moment, other store listing can be done with customization request
    4. Here’s a link to the sample CSV. (You can insert multiple opening hours if needed i.e Mon-Fri: 9am-6pm, Sat & Sun: 8am-12pm)

Cheers,
    Sofia

User Level

Thank you so much Sofia.

Further questions:

5. So this built-in-form, is it possible to submit files and send a “job application” in this way?
    5.1 And if so, is it possible to add 2 different email-adresses, so a job-manager will recieve the job-applications and files, when the store-manager recieve the customer-messages like ex. “Lost items”?
    6. It says that the store-locator is SEO-friendly, – in what way… will the stores/results be indexed with there own unique URL?

Best regards and cheers,
    Kristian

Sofia Moss

Hi Kristian,

You’re welcome, let me answer your questions as below

5. Unfortunately, this is not possible unless you request for customization
    5.1 Yes, you can enter more than one email separated by commas (,) for each store or general email list
    6. The store locator will generate XML file which will enable to crawl to your store results. You can submit this XML file via Google Webmasters Tools.

Cheers,
    Sofia

User Level

Hi again Sofia and thank you for your quick reply on this :)

Final questioning:

7. “Request for customization” – how does that work? Is it for customizing the plugin for our solution, or is it customization directly on our site?
    7.1 And what about future updates when doing so?

Best regards and cheers,
    Kristian

Sofia Moss

Hi Kristian,

7. Both methods will work, the full requirements can be provided via the contact form here https://codecanyon.net/user/highwarden Depending on our devs schedule, our technical team will reply you accordingly.
    8. Depending on the customization, if it has different features than the core then it will have to be updated by code manually during upgrade, unless it is customized as an add-on.

Cheers,
    Sofia

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.