This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 7 years, 5 months ago.

Plugin can't load

• User Level

Hello,

I have a problem with Super Store Locator: I have installed and and configured it, but when I started to import the stores’ information via csv, I have noticed that if I add too many shops, then it doesn’t load anymore.

I have imported around 100 shop, and the plugin works, but if I add more stores, it doesn’t load anymore, on the page you can see only the loading spinner.

What could be the problem?

P.S. I have a list of 700 stores, is it possible to use Store Locator with this number of shops?

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry, kindly check with your hosting provider on the upload_max_filesize settings on your server that able to support your CSV. Also, ensure that you’re not hitting the geocoding daily limit, if so best to separate your import in daily bathes, more info available here https://superstorefinder.net/support/knowledgebase/google-maps-geocoding-limits/

In addition, if you can provide a link of screenshot of the issue, it will be clearer.

Cheers,
    Sofia

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss.
    User Level

Hi,

I checked with my hosting provider about the upload_max_filesize setting, and it can support the import of the csv (the setting is 128 MB, the largest file that I need to import is 64 KB).

I also checked the geocoding daily limit; my import was already within the limits, and I have already try to divide the import in daily bathes, but it didn’t work out.

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there

You may need to send your server FTP and WP admin details plus the link to your CSV via the contact form here https://codecanyon.net/user/highwarden so our technical team can have a closer look.

Cheers,
    Sofia

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.