This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 7 years, 10 months ago.

Import Not Working

• I am using the Super Store Finder WordPress plugin. When I import the sample file, the import works fine, and the 10 sample stores are added and Geocoded appropriately.

However, when I add my own location to the same file, using all of the same column headers, the new store is not added. I have tried changing many things and the plugin will not import anything but the sample stores.

I have added the location manually, and then the Geocode works, but this will not happen when I upload.

Please help!

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry, if you’re able to import the sample but unable to import yours, you may need to check knowledge base article below, it could be if you’re using Mac, you may need to save the csv in certain format (or use Google spreadsheet instead) and try to edit using notepad++ ensure the format (comma and quotes) are similar to the sample csv.

https://superstorefinder.net/support/knowledgebase/nothing-happens-when-i-click-import-and-geocode/

The topic ‘Import Not Working’ is closed to new replies.