This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 7 years, 10 months ago.

Category Beginning with Number

• Hi there, we need to create a category that begins with a number. I saw another post where you recommended that we use text before the number. This, unfortunately, isn’t going to work for us, is there any way around this? I tried using a number entity also but that didn’t work. We want something like “24/7″

Thank you.

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry, at the moment we can’t use categories beginning with Number i.e 24/7 yet as it will break the XML file. If the string starts with an alphabet it will work i.e All 24 Hour. We’ll get our devs to look for a workaround so this issue can be addressed in future patch.

Cheers,
    Sofia

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss.

hmm ok, I guess I’ll just try and implement my own patch in the meantime until an update is released.

Cheers

Sofia Moss

Hi there,

Our devs have updated a hotfix on this, you can download the latest patch from Codecanyon and replace a single file ssf-wp-xml.php within the plugin folder to fix this issue in the latest patch.

Cheers,
    Sofia

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss.

Awesome! Thanks so much Sofia!

Sofia Moss

You’re most welcome :)

The topic ‘Category Beginning with Number’ is closed to new replies.