This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Regarding: Load plugin assets (js and css files) only when needed

• Hi!
    I like your plugin very much!
    This thread is closed: http://superstorefinder.net/support/forums/topic/load-plugin-assets-js-and-css-files-only-when-needed/

The code is working except of the inline code.

The plugin loads in every page much inline css (style options from backend) and js (translations) script. Can you please provide a button or function with the next update to only load all scripts of Super Storefinder on specific pages?

So I can remove the code from my functions.php and what’s more important to only load the inline css and js on the page where I use super store finder.

WOULD BE GREAT!

Share this content
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestion, we have moved this post into Features Wishlist forums so our devs team can analyze and have a closer look whether to include this in future updates.

Cheers,
    Sofia

Sofia Moss

Hi there,

Our devs feedback as below.

Devs feedback:

Suggest to open ssf-wp-functions.php and go to line 397

and replace this code below:

if ($show_on_all_pages || $on_ssf_wp_page  || $show_on_archive_404_pages || $show_on_front_page  || $on_ssf_wp_post || $show_on_custom_post_types || function_exists('show_ssf_wp_scripts') || $show_on_page_templates)

With this code:

if ($on_ssf_wp_page  || $show_on_archive_404_pages)

Cheers,
    Sofia

Hi,

will you add this in the next update? Because the changes are gone, when a new plugin update is launched.

THANK YOU!

Sofia Moss

This option to load plugin assets has been added in patch 6.1 here.

The topic ‘Regarding: Load plugin assets (js and css files) only when needed’ is closed to new replies.