New Product Release – Super Product Variation Swatches for WooCommerce
We’re pleased to inform you that we’ve launched a new product for WooCommerce as below.
Super Product Variation Swatches for WooCommerce
Super Product Variation Swatches allows you to create elegant and fully customizable color swatches for your products with different variant colors, labels and images. The plugin basically replaces the regular drop-down menu for your attribute variations selector into elegant swatches. There are several styles that you can choose from to best fit your online store image.
The plugin is a must have if you’re selling clothing, accessories, electronics and many more types of products online. This plugin is mobile-friendly and fully compatible with the latest version of WordPress and WooCommerce as well as works all WP Themes.
The plugin is a must have if you’re selling clothing, accessories, electronics and many more types of products online.
Color, Label & Image swatches
Use Color, Label & Image Swatches with your WooCommerce Product Options
Customize Swatches to Fit Your Theme
Customize the styles and colors of your Swatches to suit your website theme
Quick and Easy to Installation
- Create Unlimited Color Swatches variants for your products
- Create Unlimited Label Swatches variants for your products
- Create Unlimited Image Swatches variants for your products
- Multiple swatches variants for a single product
- Create attribute terms directly at Product Creation Page
- Customizable Tooltip for Your Variation Swatches
- Option to use full product image or zoomed-in design/texture for Image Variations
- Supports Retina Ready Images
- Multi-color swatches variations techniques using image (refer user guide)
- Easy to use and fully responsive works on desktop, laptops, tablets and mobile devices
- Plug-and-play! You can Enable / Disable the plugin easily without affecting your WooCommerce variations data
- Supports All WordPress and WooCommerce Themes
- Supports Multi-language and WPML Compatible
- Customizable Settings which include features to change styles, size and colors
- Rounded and Squared Swatches styles included
- Customizable Disabled Variation Swatches
- Toggle to show/hide WooCommerce Clear Variation button
- No programming or coding required
Create Unlimited Color, Label and Image variations for your products
Transform your regular WooCommerce drop-down variation selector into amazing and eye-catching Color, Label and Image Swatches for your E-Commerce Website. Great looking websites will attract more visitors and you will get higher chance to increase your sales and conversion rates!
You can create unlimited swatches and may use multiple variations at once for your products.
Fully Responsive and Supports all WordPress & WooCommerce Themes
The plugin is fully responsive and works across all devices including desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices. The Good News is that all WordPress and WooCommemerce Themes are fully supported!
Create Attribute Terms directly at Product Creation Page
You can create colors, upload images and add new labels on-the-go on the Product Creation page itself without having to go to Manage Attribute Terms page manually. You can refer to the User Guide section here, to learn more.
Show Full Image or Zoomed-in Texture/Design Variations
There is a setting option which let you decide whether to show the entire product or zoomed-in texture for Image Swatches Variations.
Squared or Rounded Swatches Styles
You can change your Swatches style to be Squared or Rounded via settings.
Disabled Non-Available Variation Swatches
Non-available variation swatches will be disabled nicely with red-cross and dimmed.
Plug-and-Play, Worry and Hassle Free!
It’s worry and hassle free, you can enable/disable and install/uninstall the plugin without loosing all your hardwork on your created variations data.
Easily Customize Settings via Administrator
The settings page is very easy to use with annotations and images to guide you configure your product variation swatches with just a few steps. You can choose on a wide variety of settings including
changing Swatch Styles (square or rounded), borders, labels, tooltips, sizes, image variation (zoomed-in or full image) as well as showing/hiding WooCommerce Clear Variation Button.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.