This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  janhe 1 year, 7 months ago.

List stores on a separate page without a map

• User Level

Hi, I’d like to setup a page that just lists the stores (no map required although maps are required on other pages). Is it possible to create a slug for this?
    Would be very much appreciated.

Regards

Mark

Melanie
    StaffUser Level

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your suggestion, let us forward this to our devs so they can analyze and consider to include this in future roadmap.

Cheers,
    Melanie

User Level

Yes! Having a unique page for each store location would be excellent. One page that has all the business info w/ images & map listing and also easy way to navigate to the master map homepage. Have a sitemap generator so that each location page can be easily found and indexed by Google, etc. All the location data is already in the mysql db, might as well make the most of it! At least, make this an option for those who would like to have this feature enabled.

User Level

I have been trying to figure out how to do this as well. Has this been added yet? I really need to add a page with just a location list that maybe is ordered by category or region so that I can make separate pages for each location.

User Level

Is there any progress on this?
    We would love to use this feature as well. Especially with all the GDPR Stuff that’s going on atm, it would be perfect to have the possibility to show just the List of stores, without any google api call.
    Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.