I’m having a bit of an issue here was wondering if anyone can help me out here. The issue is that when I import my stores which work fine they are not geo locating and hence not showing on the map but they are there in the backend.
When I did an initial import everything actually worked fine. But I was given a new list from the client and I had flushed all the stores and re-imported them again. Import went well. But unlike the first time they don’t show on my map. I thought perhaps it was my import that was an issue. So I downloaded store sample data and uploaded that. Same issue where it imports fine but doesn’t geo loacte.
Mind you if I do a listing manually it ads the marker just fine. I noticed that the import doesn’t seem to geo locate and Lat or Log.
Anyways your thoughts on this would help – let me know what assets you’d need from me to better help trobleshoot this. Here’s the URL & screenshot of stores in backend,
(access – User: demo
Thanks so much for the help!
Thanks for the details, if you’re facing an issue, kindly provide below details via the contact form here https://codecanyon.net/user/highwarden/portfolio and we can open a ticket and get our tech team to have a closer look
1) url of store locator
2) link to screenshot and description of the issue
3) temporary WP admin access
4) temporary FTP Access
The topic ‘Import No Longer GEO Locating listings’ is closed to new replies.