This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Alex Alex 4 years, 4 months ago.

How to customise position of filters

• Hello,

I’m a php developer and I would like to move the filter box outside of the map altogether to an entirely custom location. Say for example I wanted to move the filter box to the header of my site, what is the easiest way I could achieve this? You obviously only get three options of where to position the box in the plugin settings page. A link to a tutorial or appropriate forum group would be a big help. Thank you.

Alex
    StaffUser Level

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry, you can try to use Widget for this, more details available in this knowledge base article here.

You can then hide the filters / UI elements from admin settings page as per article here.

Moving entirely the UI elements outside of the plugin is not available in the off-the-shelf product. Based on Codecanyon support policy here, the off-the-shelf product features come as it is as per item description and live preview page, customization is not part of the support scope, however can be requested to our devs team via this contact form here https://codecanyon.net/user/highwarden if needed.

Cheers,
    Alex

Tagged: 

The topic ‘How to customise position of filters’ is closed to new replies.