This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Store List Pagination is missing in Admin Menu

• Hello,
    we need to add many stores up to 1000 stores, but the probem is I have try now only some stores and have about 50 stores and in the admin Menu there is the pagination missing and not visible.

I have check it with the Console and it seems the result is empty, this is the coplete code which will resulted:

<div class=”pagination”>

</div>

So it seems the file “stores.php” not working for the pagination.

I found the page limit ” $limit = 20; ” and can increase the amount, but as I say after we will add 1000 stores I do not know, if this is OK when I increase the limit to more than 1000. It will better when the pagination is working, but I do not know why it is not working.

Sofia Moss
      StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Best to not edit the code as it will result in the page function to not be working as intended.

Next, ensure that you update the core version as well as add-ons and Mega Locator theme to the latest version, you can refer to this article here for more info.

If you’re still facing issue, you can send below details via the contact form here https://codecanyon.net/user/highwarden and our support team can have a closer look.

1) url of store locator and admin
      2) link to screenshot and description of the issue
      3) temporary admin access
      4) temporary ftp access
      5) purchase code with active support

Cheers,
      Sofia

The topic ‘Store List Pagination is missing in Admin Menu’ is closed to new replies.