This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Alex Alex 4 years, 10 months ago.

pre sale questions about Super store finder

• Hi, hope you can clarify my doubts. I am building a site where I need a map that will show several locations. These locations, most of them don’t have an actual address, as they are spots in mountains, valleys, etc…. so you would get there with coordinates (hope so).

– As I only see store addresses, can I use this plugin for my site? I mean, in my mind it is what I need, but I’m not sure if i can use this plugin for other than stores.
    – I’m building the site with https://themesgenerator.com/ so is there any incompatibility with your plugin? Sorry, I cannot find your requirements.
    – is there any free version that I can try before purchasing?

Thanks!

Alex
    StaffUser Level

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry, let me answer your queries as below.

1) Yes, you can post a location without address by only entering the latitude and longitude fields
    2) The plugin is compatible with Visual Composer and WP Bakery Builder, it should be compatible with other builders as well
    3) Unfortunately, there’s no free version available.

Cheers,
    Alex

The topic ‘pre sale questions about Super store finder’ is closed to new replies.