This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rob Rob 8 years, 1 month ago.

Internal Server Error

• Rob

Hello,

I’ve checked the Knowledge Base and Forums, but can’t seem to find an issue related to the one I’m experiencing – hopefully, someone may be able to lend a hand / help solve it.

Every time I attempt to upload my .CSV file of locations to to GeoLocate and add to my SuperStore Finder, I receive the following 500 Internal Server Error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at http://www.treegator.com Port 80

Not sure what I’m doing wrong. Maybe the CSV file? Maybe something else?… Anyone have any suggestions / ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Alex
    StaffUser Level

Hi Rob,

Have you tried to download the sample CSV from the import/export page and upload the file. Secondly, it could be the CSV file that you’re uploading is to huge which some host provider might have a limit. Best to consult with your hosting provider regarding this issue.

Cheers,
    Alex

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Alex Alex.
    Rob

Alex,

Thanks for your reply! Yes, the sample CSV file uploads fine, as does my backup CSV file with the old locations from a previous upload.

I will contact my hosting provider, GoDaddy today to see if there is a cap / limit on this type of data, and will post an update here once I’ve heard back from them.

Thank you again,

Rob

The topic ‘Internal Server Error’ is closed to new replies.