This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 8 years, 1 month ago.

Installation Error: Warning: session start

• Hi – I havent be able to find any information about this on the forum or knowledge base. I can’t get rid of this warning/error that sits on the top of the page:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter

Here it is in full:
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/kreyole0/public_html/shopify/plugins/superstorefinder_responsive/mega-embed.php:3) in /home/kreyole0/public_html/shopify/plugins/superstorefinder_responsive/includes/config.inc.php on line 1

My test page is as follows: http://kreyolessence.com/shopify/plugins/superstorefinder_responsive/

I had a custom URL for this page, but to ensure nothing was conflicting I reinstalled per the instructions and can’t shake this error.

Lastly – I’d love to get some insight from anyone using this for shopify.

Thanks

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

As for the errors, try to paste the following code after the first line

The topic ‘Installation Error: Warning: session start’ is closed to new replies.