This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sobhinho 7 years, 1 month ago.

How can I open a specific stores location?

• User Level

I have a general location page which shows a map of all our locations and also links to landing pages for each. On the locations landing pages I’d like to display the map with that specific location already opened, but still allows visitors to zoom out and see all the locations.

I can’t find any shortcode that allows me to specify a single store to open automatically. Is this possible?

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry, unfortunately we do not have the shortcode for opening a specific store upon load. You can only set the default location paired with Show Specific Location for Default Map Type via admin settings page.

Cheers,
    Sofia

User Level

Thanks Sofia. Is there any was I can use javascript to open the location I want after the map has loaded?

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

You can try to run below jquery in the console at this link for example it will trigger the click for that particular store.

jQuery('div[title="Envato Studio"]').trigger('click');

Cheers,
    Sofia

User Level

Hi Mikesway,

Another way you can achieve this and what i did was buy the Add-on for Multi-category and then use the shortcode [SUPER-STORE-FINDER CAT=Drinks] on that specific page but have the category specific to that one store. If you create a category for each store and name it something unique, the map on that page will open right to that specific location.

This way you can have one locations page with everything and using the same plugin have a specific map for each location. You can then hide the categories result box with css.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks,
    Aly

The topic ‘How can I open a specific stores location?’ is closed to new replies.