1. Be sure to backup all your plugin files and database
2. Download the latest code from Codecanyon here using your purchased account.
3. From WP Admin > Plugins page, delete Super Store Finder for WordPress and Reinstall the latest plugin zip file – superstorefinder-wp.zip (Your data and settings will not be deleted)
4. Deactivate and Reactivate Super Store Finder for WordPress plugin at WP Admin > Plugins page
5. Go to Super Store Finder admin settings page and save the settings once.
6. Clear cache and refresh the page.
7. Upgrade all addons to the latest version (Refer to this article)
* If there are notices on your WordPress site, go to admin settings page and click on the Save settings button once.
Plugin Auto Update
For auto-update, there’s a plugin called Envato Market that will help you manage and update your purchased Envato Themes and Plugins. You can refer to the references below that might help:
* The Envato Market plugin is created and maintained by Envato, for troubleshooting and support, best to contact the plugin author directly.
Users who have LIKED this post: