This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 4 years, 11 months ago.

Stores not showing up

• Hi there,Stores not showing up anymore showing Location service is not enabled. The issue generating after the Super Store Finder WordPress 4.3 ->5.2 plugin updation. But its working on staging site after the plugin updation. When i checking the mysite.com/wp-content/plugins/superstorefinder-wp/ssf-wp-xml.php on live the result showing like this <locator>
    <store> </store>
    </locator>
    But on staging all tags are showing on xml file . How to solve the issue ?? Urgent one .

Any help would be appreciated!

I have just activate and deactivate the plugin on live website at that time stores are showing for me and xml output is getting with out any issue.I need to know why its not working after the plugin updation ? How its working after the plugin deactivate and activate the plugin ? why the xml output is showing <locator>
    <store> </store>
    </locator> after the plugin updation ??

Cloud you please give answer for these questions? that will be help full for me.

Thanks in advance

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry, if you’ve just upgraded to version 5.0+, ensure that you deactivate then reactivate the plugin as well as update all add-ons (if available) to the latest version. This is because the latest version has publish and unpublish feature and deactivating and reactivating the plugin will update the database as well, for more details available in this forum post here http://superstorefinder.net/support/forums/topic/super-store-finder-wordpress-patch-5-0-release/

Cheers,
    Sofia

The topic ‘Stores not showing up’ is closed to new replies.