This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 5 years, 11 months ago.

How to activate geo location with a button

• Hello,

I have a store locator and no particular problem, it’s cool !

I’m working on a new version of the site and want to put a call to action in the header on the home page.
    This button is a link to my store locator. Until this point it’s ok.

Is there a way to enable geolocation by clicking on this button ?

By default geolocation can be enable in the settings, but I want a locator who shows all stores by default and use only geolocation when I click on this call to action…
    It works perfectly with the button in the search bar. But with a different button ???

Can you help me ?
    Thank’s a lot

Cédric

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi Cédric,

Thank you for your inquiry, if you have a special requirement, you can send your request via the contact form available in this article here https://codecanyon.net/user/highwarden

Take note, as per Codecanyon support policy here, that the off-the-shelf product features comes as it is and customization / modification is not part of the support scope, if you have a special requirement, you can request our devs team for customization if needed.

Cheers,
    Sofia

Tagged: 

The topic ‘How to activate geo location with a button’ is closed to new replies.