This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 3 years, 2 months ago.

Unable to delete store images or customer markers

• I have installed the latest 6.3 version of the plugin however I am unable to delete any store location images or custom marker images once these have been uploaded. Clicking the red delete button that appears after an image is uploaded does nothing so I am unable to manage images correctly.

I found this knowledgebase article however it suggests just to upgrade to the latest version which I am already on.

http://superstorefinder.net/support/knowledgebase/cannot-delete-images-in-admin/

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry, the first troubleshooting step is to ensure that wp-content/uploads folder exist and set permission to writable (recursively) so that the images can be deleted.

Next, if you’re already upgraded to the latest version, try to press f12 to see if there’s any error in the browser console, if it’s related to firewall error 500 or 403, you can request your hosting provider to unblock it, more details available in this knowledge base article here.

If you’re facing still issue, kindly provide below details via the contact form here, we can open a ticket and get our tech team to have a closer look

1) url of store locator
    2) screenshot / description of the issue
    3) temporary WP admin access
    4) temporary FTP Access
    5) purchase code with active support

Cheers,
    Sofia

The topic ‘Unable to delete store images or customer markers’ is closed to new replies.