This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 7 years, 11 months ago.

Session Start errors

• Rob

Hello,

I just recently had my hosting server switched by my provider with PHP Ver. 5, and now my SuperStoreFinder (SSF) is not working. I attempted to reinstall the SSF folder and start over fresh, but every time I try to proceed with the install via the Admin area, I get a slew of errors. I did not do anything to my Database, as it appeared to be fine after the switch.

Can you take a look at these errors and let me know what I need to do to fix it?

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/home/content/13/4249113/tmp/sess_7qa1ua04o05qhad2u1kkjr8r53, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/13/4249113/html/dealers/superstorefinder_responsive/includes/config.inc.php on line 1

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/13/4249113/html/dealers/superstorefinder_responsive/includes/config.inc.php:1) in /home/content/13/4249113/html/dealers/superstorefinder_responsive/includes/config.inc.php on line 1

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/content/13/4249113/html/dealers/superstorefinder_responsive/includes/config.inc.php:1) in /home/content/13/4249113/html/dealers/superstorefinder_responsive/includes/config.inc.php on line 1

Thanks in advance!
    – Rob T.

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your inquiry, you can forward your server access (url, admin access and ftp access) via profile page here http://codecanyon.net/user/highwarden so the technical team can assist you.

** EDITED LINK **

Cheers,
    Sofia

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss.
    Rob

Sofia,

I’m sorry – I don’t understand how to do what you’ve requested, here… The link you provided takes me to a page that asks me to sign up to Become an Author on the Envato Market.

Is there another / correct link you could provide, or is there another way I can get you guys the server access info you’re asking for?

Thanks,

Rob

Rob

Sofia,

Like I said on my previous post – the link you provided just takes me to a page asking me to sign up to be an Envato Author – there is no contact form there.

Well, after digging around a bit, I can only assume that this was the link you meant to provide me with originally: http://codecanyon.net/user/highwarden

Hoping that I’m right, as I just submitted my FTP / Admin login info using the “Email Highwarden” form near the bottom of the page.

Please let me know if you received the info and let me know what needs to be done to correct the error I am receiving on my SuperStoreFinder.

Regards,

– Rob T.

Sofia (Support Team) wrote:

Hi Rob,

You will require to use the purchased account, that you’ve purchased via envato and send a message via contact form (scroll down) at the bottom right of the page.

Cheers,
    Sofia

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Yes, that’s perfectly right! I’ve fixed the link above and we’ll get in touch with you via email.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss.

The topic ‘Session Start errors’ is closed to new replies.