This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Melanie Melanie 7 years, 10 months ago.

Saved stores in search results – SSF (WP-edition)

• Rated one or more Super Store Finder productsUser Level

it would be nice if my saved stores would appear at the top of the list when searching for locations.
    to better explain… When i start typing in a location, i would like the list from Google search results to appear under my saved stores. This would allow my end-users to go straight to the store location instead of having extra clicks to navigate around the actual map.

Melanie
    StaffUser Level

Hi there,

Thank you for your great suggestion once again, do you mean something like bookmark a store? If you can provide a screenshot for better understanding, I might be able to forward to our devs team so they can have a closer look on this feature wishlist.

Regards,
    Melanie
    Wishlist Team
    Super Store Finder

Rated one or more Super Store Finder productsUser Level

Hi Melanie, not really a bookmark, more like…

example

Melanie
    StaffUser Level

Hi there,

Thanks for the detailed screenshot, can you provide a screenshot on how do you save the stores before it appears in the autocomplete section? With enough info, I might be able to forward to our devs team. Thanks again.

Regards,
    Melanie
    Wishlist Team
    Super Store Finder

Rated one or more Super Store Finder productsUser Level

I’m utterly confused, to save stores i used this… Add a store

i have altered the image to show how it would look if my wish was granted.
    basically, when i do a search for Bournemouth, it would be nice if the Bournemouth store(s) showed at the top (as pictured). This would mean less clicks for the end user and would seem more.

other than that, i’m not sure what you’re asking for?

Melanie
    StaffUser Level

Ok, it’s clear now, it’s the stores from the database. I’ll forward to devs so they can consider this in future patch, thanks again for your feedback.

Regards,
    Melanie
    Wishlist Team
    Super Store Finder

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.