This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 3 years ago.

Need custom filter

• Hi Team,

Currently we have 2 by-default filter as ‘Region’ and ‘Country’. I need custom filter to add new filter. Please let me know the solution of this.

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out, for country filter, you can enable this from admin settings page, more details available in this knowledge base article here.

The basic Category Filter can be enabled/disabled via the admin settings page.

For distance radius filter, you will need the Distance Radius add-on here.

For custom filter, you may need to provide your full requirements and request it via the contact form here.

Based on Codecanyon support policy here, the off-the-shelf product features come as it is as per item description and live preview page, customization is not part of the support scope, however can be requested to our devs team via the contact form link above if needed.

Cheers,
    Sofia

As currently we have 2 filter “Region” and “Category” but i dont need any of it as we are going to create store for only france country. My requirement is I need to create 2 custom filter as below:
    1. Type of ABC
    – abc
    – xyz
    – dfg

2. Association
    – abc
    – xyz
    – dfg

Please give an option to create custom filter. Need solution ASAP.

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

For custom request, kindly send your request via the contact form here.

Based on Codecanyon support policy here, the off-the-shelf product features come as it is as per item description and live preview page, customization is not part of the support scope, however can be requested to our devs team via the contact form link above if needed.

Cheers,
    Sofia

Tagged: 

The topic ‘Need custom filter’ is closed to new replies.