This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 5 years, 8 months ago.

Import CSV Issues & Questions

• Trying to import a csv. I am currently using Store Locator Plus and want to migrate SSF. I started with your Sample CSV then copy/pasted (using Open Office) columns, keeping your column names, and all looks well…except. Some of your column names are split between columns and data was all over the place.

None of your docs discuss what the column names should be but I’ve kept them the same. I’ve already dealt with updating our google maps api but I still get a simple file error but your sample csv is such a mess it’s probably causing some issues. Without better error logging in the app I can’t tell what’s going on. I’ve read over your trouble shooting and curl is on the server and so on.

Do you have a list of how the columns/fields should be titled?
    What available fields can we use?

Here’s a quick screen shot of the sample csv.

Sample CSV Screen Shot

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry and details, ensure that you’re using comma (,) delimited when opening / editing the sample CSV. From the screenshot given, the column names are jumbled up, could be due to this reason. If you’re facing issues, you can contact our support team directly via the contact form available here https://codecanyon.net/user/highwarden by providing below details

1) link to sample CSV file
    2) link to screenshot / description of the issue

Cheers,
    Sofia

Tagged: 

The topic ‘Import CSV Issues & Questions’ is closed to new replies.