This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 7 years, 3 months ago.

Google Map Language

• User Level

Hi,

I am using the WPML plugin to translate the SSF. Using string translation i pretty much translate the whole plugin what worked great for me. Only the google map language I cannot translate. Is there a way to have this translated for one of the WPML languages?

I was thinking maybe there is some shortcode i can add so i can have different map languages for different wmpl languages. I also did this for showing different categories for different languages:
    [SUPER-STORE-FINDER CAT=]

Also would it be possible to show a different google Map Region in different languages

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry, you can change the map language from Admin settings page as per knowledge base article here http://superstorefinder.net/support/knowledgebase/how-to-set-language-localization-for-your-google-maps/

When WPML language is changed it does not the trigger this settings at this moment, although we can forward this case to WPML team, perhaps they can integrate this feature in the future with an option for users who might need this feature.

Cheers
    Sofia

User Level

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Please forward this to WMPL team. But it would not be possible to do this with a shortcode or any other way? There must be some code i can add to the page to load different setting

Best regards,

Michiel

Sofia Moss

Hi Michiel,

Yup, will do, as for the shortode this feature is not available yet, I’ll forward to our devs team and we might add this feature in one of the near future patches.

Cheers,
    Sofia

User Level

Hi,

there is no other way to fix this map language now? This will also effect the search result.

Also a Google Map Region shortcode would be nice.

Br, Michiel

Sofia Moss

Hi there,

If you need it urgently, you can request for customization via the contact form at our profile page here https://codecanyon.net/user/highwarden

Cheers,
    Sofia

The topic ‘Google Map Language’ is closed to new replies.