This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 7 years, 4 months ago.

Export csv broken and fix

• User Level

Hi All,

There is a little problem on my install atleast. My export kept showing html and thus was incomplete. Frankly the export only showed 7 out of 25 stores.

After some trial and error I found the problem to be in the description input box.
    When I click add store, the box is pre filled with a break, <br>

screenshot

This html breaks my export. I removed all breaks from all the 25 seemingly empty wysiwyg editors and my export was fine.

I hope this can be fixed as I am sure to forget removing the invisible code thus messing up my export import process.

Kind regards,
    Thomas

User Level

oh and one more smaller css question:
    I cant seem find the option or even the id/class of the letter that is inside the marker on the map. Can you tell me how to change the color?

The Blue J for instance:
    screenshot

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback, let me forward this to our devs so they can have a look.

As for the CSS style for the letters, you can use below css code:

.store-locator__map-pin { color: #fff !important; } 

You can refer to this article https://superstorefinder.net/support/knowledgebase/how-do-i-find-specific-css-for-a-particular-ui-element/ on how to check CSS element of the store locator.

Cheers,
    Sofia

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.