This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sofia Moss Sofia Moss 6 years, 5 months ago.

Don't show 'By Radius' option next to search bar

• Hi there,

I would like to disable and don’t show ‘by radius’ filter next to the search bar. I added the add-on to the plugin directory, but cannot seem to find the setting to disable this.

Sofia Moss
    StaffSuper ContributorUser Level

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry, you can try to use CSS override to hide the labels, more details available in this article here.

i.e

#filter_distance .filter__toggler {
    display: none !important;
    }

If you wish to customize the behavior of the plugin, you can request for customization at this page.

Cheers,
    Sofia

Hi Sofia,

Thanks for the quick reply! Actually what I would like to achieve is to not show the filter panel at all. There are options to choose for the category and region filters in the main settings and I thought you might have the same option for the ‘by radius’ filter. I would like to display just the search bar and nothing else next to it.

I am aware I can achieve this by overriding manually the CSS, I thought you might have a ready made settings option for it already.

Thanks!

Sofia Moss

Hi there,

Thanks for the explanation, I’ve just checked with our devs team, this option is not available yet, but we’ll add it in the upcoming patch, for the time being, you can use CSS override below

#filter_left_panel{
    display: none !important;
    }

Cheers,
    Sofia

Sofia Moss

Hi there,

The option to hide Radius filter has been added in patch 4.2.1, more details available in this article here. You can also refer to our latest patch notes below.

Cheers,
    Sofia

The topic ‘Don't show 'By Radius' option next to search bar’ is closed to new replies.